NYS Masking Requirements in Child Care Programs
- English Update from NYS Office of Child and Family Services (OCFS) 3/1/2022
- Spanish Update from NYS Office of Child and Family Services (OCFS) 3/1/2022
CDC information around school and community guidance.
Updated information and resources on the NYS COVID-19 Pandemic
Current NYS news and resources on services for children and families
News and resources for Child Care Resource and Referral agencies and programs
- New York State specific information
NAEYC shares resources to support out nations child care and early learning programs including educators, families, and children
- Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center (ECLKC) COVID-19 Information
- National Head Start information about health, program management, food and nutrition, and general resources
Small Business Administration (SBA) loans immediately available to child care providers
A series of evidence-based resources and guidance about teaching and learning in a remote environment, as well as other considerations brought by the pandemic.
The early care and learning council provides resources, news and updates to programs and practitioners
Updates on Federal Nutrition Assistance Programs